My Dad featured in Unang Hirit!!!!

Hello guys, its sembreak time so i have an ample time to write again here in my simple blog.
And its has been forsaken for a long time coz of my studies. But still i have good news to you folks. Remember last October 15, 2008, my Dad was featured in Unang Hirit TV show of GMA7. I thought it was a joke when he text me " son Im in a Unang Hirit this morning so keep watching me ok".
So i woke up in bed and eagerly turn the TV on and click it on a kapuso channel. And patiently waiting him on a dog segment of the show. At last after half an hour of waiting i saw Ms. Jolina Magdangal and Ms. Pia (dunno what her surname is) had a small interview with my Dad who was with his dogs name Charles and Negra and Pippay, all are american cocker spaniel breed dog.
They featured my Dad's dogs and ask my Dad whats the best care for a dog like them.
Unfortunately my Dad's nephew doesn't have a camera nor camphone that morning. So they didn't have a photoshoot of that special morning. All the proof i have are those poeple watching him that morning and throw him a tons of calls and asking about the dogs and how to avail pups from him.
But Im happy to see my Dad on national TV. And Im proud of him coz, even hes not as good as top breeder is, hes the one who have a chance to see on television as a good breeder.
So guys keep visiting my site and again those who are looking for a condominium units for investment. Just click on the banners ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you can post a comment on this site to make this more useful to us... thank you..