Blogging - bad or good??

Last saturday i watched Jessica Soho's " Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho" on GMA 7, one of her topics was about blogging. As we watch the said documentary program, she started to quote blogging saying the bad side and the good side. I thought it was really that bad as my family knows that i am also a blogger.
She featured the fellow housewife doing blogging as her theraphy for her lost son. Then followed the aussie guy as we all know, doing an exposure using his blog. Remember him?
What brings my attention was blogging is not only writting your ideas and recording your everyday chores, but its also writting an information publish in a whole world. So the danger is in the writter himself.
As like me, im doing this just like a housewife who lost his son. Im making blog as my hobby same as i earned money from it. Like the girls featured in Jessica Soho's documentary program she also earned money from blogging. I started doing blogging when i watched it on Mel & Joey program, they featured blogs as a way of living.
As a student i was interested to know how it was. So i try searching online how to make money from my machine. At first my family laughing at me as i enter my room the whole day and doing writting even copying from old magazine.
My father even told me it was an old time foolish things coz no one will pay you money for not even knowing who you are, how old are you and what are you. Coz im not even a good writter, dunno if all my grammar is correct.
But thanks for my non stop searching until i found it. Now my father smile at me everytime i return the mocked from him. But the good thing is i gave him his cigar allowance everytime i got paid. And he even proud of me, for as my age now i know how to earned money online.
Now i do blogging not only for my fathers dogs and for my everyday activities but also for my everyday needs.
Now all my classmates reads all my blogs and asked me how i did that. I always say that when you do something, do it whole heartedly and patiently. And thanks for GMA 7 Jessica Soho for featuring this carrer, Blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you can post a comment on this site to make this more useful to us... thank you..