Archie the maltese (Pups 4 Sale)SOLD



Hi guys, my name is Archie, I'm four months old and came from a toy dog breed called Maltese. I'm very kind, lovable and easy to adapt in your home. I already finished my vaccine shots three times and my parents and grandparents are all both Philippine Canadian Grand Champion as you can see it on my Pedigree Certificate. My master will give me to you for only Php.8,000.00. Hope you guys will bring me to your home and play along with your kids… But remember take good care of me and be gentle on handling me, coz I'm still a puppy contact him @ 444 7700.

9 comments:

  1. how much ung maltepoo??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking for maltese with a price lower than 5,000.Here in muntinlupa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, I looking to stud my maltese, anyone interested? He has a champion breed, you can check his papers contact me at 09209009025

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi im looking for a maltese with price of around 5000 here in manila. preferably 1-2months old puppy either male or female will do. pls email me at eternal_hope0719@yahoo.com and send pictures.

    malshi and maltipoo at around 3k are also welcomed. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much po maltese nyo ?
    tsaka po malteseXpoodle nyo ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do u still have maltese, maltipoo or jap.spitz? I want to buy one. Pref. male. please give details and pic if possible, you can email me @ miss_swabe28@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure that this one is showing creativity at its best. They are simply looking great and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Find "Jason Geschwind" quickly on BackgroundFinder com Background Finder is a one stop hub that can empower individuals to find people,phone number verification and more Regardless of why you need to find people or authenticate information Background Finder is available 365 to assist in the task

    ReplyDelete

Hello you can post a comment on this site to make this more useful to us... thank you..